"Foof!" spat Red. (That means,"oh, sure I did!")
"Well," I said, "that is not very nice."
"Mrcf," R. said. (That means, "what do I care.) "I am just a little boy, so, I get to whatever I want. I think of myself as king, and I AM!!!"
"No you are not, so you do not get to do whatever you want. That isn't allowed, especially if you are a little boy!" I scolded him.
"O fine," said Red in a faint voice so that no one would hear what he said because none of the kids are supposed to say that.
"That is a good boy to say that you give up arguing," I said.
"Rour rour rour," barked Red at the window. (He was barking at another dog outside of the house. He always does that.)
Hello, do you want to hear about Red singing? I would like to tell you if you would like to hear.
(Please do not read my post if you would have a hard time reading it, because you don't like it. That would make me heart broken if you did not like it and you were reading it and not having fun in doing that or, reading it just to read it. That would also make you heart broken because you were reading it. What would make me happy is if you read it and not complain about how terrible it is written.)
Today, March 18, I did a violin improvisation like most every other day because I practice every day. I did two of them. Red sang on both of them. It is always nice to have that, but Gali gets in the way.
Red always sings and I have a lot of fun playing my violin with him because he is very good at singing. I am very good, too, but I don't want to boast about how good I am any more.
In any case, thank you for reading my post without wailing.
There is a video and a picture at the bottom.
While I play Gali sleeps and Red sings as you know now.
P.S. My video is a little bit funky sounding because I edited it in funny places that make it sound bad. I did not do that on purpose.

The video of Red singing was very funny! I liked how he needed to get the last note in after you were finished playing! I enjoy reading your posts!
ReplyDeleteRed is an excellent duet partner for you! And your playing is wonderful. It is great that you practice every day. I used to play piano and I practiced every day, too, when I was your age. Later I gave it up but I've always been a little sad that I did that. Maybe someday I'll take it up again. Gali looks so sweet in that picture you placed at the end of your post. I hope she is feeling better about having been attacked. I'm sure you are all giving her much love and support. And Red is such a good big brother, too. Anyway, great video and picture and story!
ReplyDelete