Tuesday, September 3, 2013

French Horn

Wow, Red you're good!

Red has been performing his french horn lately. He is pretty good. There are 18 books he has to get through and he is in the second book. He has been doing very well practicing every day and for about four hours one day. He is nervous but he still does a good job. Mum says,"that he makes funny faces." Red is the most funny dog in the whole world. Gali does not play any instrument. She is too young. She is not even one yet. Gali's going to be one on September 24. 

Red is 3 so he is old enough, not that you could not do it when you were Gali's age, but most likely not. Red has been playing the french horn since he was 2. Anyway, too much practicing!!!!!!! Hope you like this post.

2 comments:

  1. Funny post! Why a french horn and not a ukelele?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Red is so talented! It's clear he belongs in a musical world. Although I haven't heard his French horn playing, I have watched your tapes of him singing. And he seems very passionate about that!

    How exciting that Galaxy is about to turn one! I'm sure you'll all have fun on her birthday. Maybe her talent will turn out to be dancing. You'll find out when she gets older, I'm sure.

    ReplyDelete