Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Red Got To Go To Home Depot

When Red was in Home Depot he was soiing. He was very polite when people wanted to pet him. Everyone thought he was cute. Then he started goibing so we would all start soibing.

PS goibing means having fun and soiing means running happily and soibing means joying everyone.

3 comments:

  1. Dear XX, I just left you a long comment but I think I did it wrong: If you don't see it, I want you to go to your Feb 6 post. That's where I was when I posted it.

    Love, LaLa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you told me what soiing and goibing and soibing mean!!! it sounds like Red had a great time at Home Depot!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, the Home Depot is Rocky's favorite store! That's because when Paul goes there he comes home with projects that Rocky helps him with. He likes to watch everything Paul does when he's working, they're a team. He gets upset if Paul locks him out of the workroom (he only does that if he's afraid Rocky will get hurt by something). I'll try to take a picture and send it to you. It's very cute. :-)

    ReplyDelete