Friday, February 17, 2012

Today Red Is Playing Very Happy

Red is very happy today. I was running with him and then he just got in such a baby boy mood. We were having fun and Red had the toy and I was running after him. Red was getting a little bit to noied . He has to do a
little happy in his Noiaboy and he is such a happy. He is all was very very very very very very happy so we say,
"Bisttoe you are very cute."

Then he was very happy playing and then he fell asleep. I was Boibing with him so he had lots of happyies in him. I was soiying a lot with him. When Red is very happy he runs around like a Soy !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.


    

1 comment:

  1. I thought I was subscribed to your blog and would get all your entries in my email. But when I didn't get any for a long time, I went on to check your blog and I see that I am waaaaay behind! I will catch up reading and commenting..

    ReplyDelete