Do you want to hear some serious business? It is extremely horrible. Don't be afraid.
Hi again, Galaxy has been hurt, because someone has bitten her. I do not know who, but, it is someone mean.
KONA!!!!!
Remember that bad dog that bit Red and another sweet dog, Bruno and now Galaxy!
Why would he do such a thing? That is bad.
Why would he also attack sweet little Galaxy who is so submissive? Three sweet dogs he attacked and almost killed one of them.
The one he almost killed, there were also two dogs on top of him and one that was yapping. That doesn't help at all, because that makes the other dogs more wanting to fight.
They are all bad dogs. Who would like them, nobody except the owners which is true that they would like their dogs.
Don't you like your pets? Your dog, cat any of your pets? I like my dogs so that is why I write about them.
Anyway, Kona is a bad dog and Gali is so submissive and wouldn't hurt anyone so why would he hurt a kind of dog like that, even Mandy or Jada who are Kona's sisters. All of them are mean and there is a lot more meanness out of them that I did not talk about in this post, because I think this is enough of it.
There is a couple pictures at the bottom of Gali's bites from Kona.
P.S. Do you see some of what Kona did to Galaxy from that attack? It is pretty bad from what I have heard, don't you think? I do.
Please keep up the comments and all the good stuff you do to comment my post. I love it .
Also see the teeth marks from him that Gali has in her mouth.
Can't wait until Kona can stop attacking and fighting, too. Do you?
Keep It Up!
Thank You!!!




Oh no! This is terrible news! Poor Galaxy! She is so sweet. She must have been very scared. My heart breaks for her and I'm glad you are all there to make her feel better. I suspect the mean dogs owners are not treating and training them well. It is a sad situation from all sides. But it is very dangerous when you allow your animals to attack. I hope they are much more careful in the future because the dogs can be taken away from them if they allow that behavior to continue. I love Rocky to death! He makes me laugh every day and he comes up onto my lap for cuddles and kisses. But, to be honest, he is a mischievous little boy who does like to wrestle and fight. We have to be careful that he learns this is bad behavior so that he doesn't scare or hurt anyone else. But luckily, too, he is too small to really hurt anyone seriously. In any case, he doesn't understand why we don't think attacking is as funny as he does. But he's still learning. And I still love him to death.
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry to about Galaxy. She's sounds like such a sweet girl - which makes this other dog seem even meaner. This other dog sounds very dog aggressive and it doesn't sound like the owner is doing much about it. Sophie became dog aggressive after another dog bit her in the leg. But I keep her on lead or with a wireless fence collar on to keep her in the yard. We tried to train her out of it with aggression therapy but it didn't help. If the owner doesn't do anything to stop her dog from attacking other dogs, then maybe you should call animal control to have them talk to her before this dog attacks again. I'm soooo sorry about poor Galaxy. Give her a hug and a kiss for me. I hope she's better soon.
ReplyDelete