Red goes to bed with me and my dad's pillow was there so he just decided to sleep on the pillow. Since he is a boy he does not care if he sleeps on it. When Red did it he thought it was his bed. He just slept on it the whole night and was happy. I love that Red likes to be funny. I am funny too so don't mind Red being funny. XiaoXiao and Red are the same.
I think I have learned how to post a comment. I love to curl up on some big pillows, especially by the fire when I am in West Virginia where it is very cold now. But I am in Florida and it is as warm as California.
ReplyDeleteI love your blog.....I wish Kyra would blog so we could stay in touch better. We Skype but sometimes it's like "pulling teeth" to get her to do it. (Maybe your mom can explain "pulling teeth," we use that in WV for anything that is hard for someone to do, say, It's like pulling teeth to get my husband to fold the laundry." Love you, LaLa
Red looks very cozy on the pillow! What a sweet boy!
ReplyDelete