Red loves to be cute. He puts his paws to his mouth and makes cute faces to make us say how cute he is. But in this blog I am putting a picture of Red putting his paw near his mouth. Sorry, it came out a little blurry because he wiggles a lot. But I still think you or whoever is looking at it can still see it. We have a shezz and sofa and we sit and sleep on both of them and do you know who else might sit and sleep on them? Red always does his cute things on the sofa and on the shezz. He always trys to do his cute things or his funny things. No one can stand how cute he is or how funny he is because that is the way he is. Everybody should like him. Noy! Noy!
I like him! He is very, very, very cute. I hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving today!
ReplyDelete